[MacDV] tv tuner able to record in dv format...

osxlists osxlists at free.fr
Wed Sep 13 11:40:06 PDT 2006

Hi,

I'm looking for a tv tuner able to record in dv format.
It's possible to find mpeg2 & mpeg4, even h.264 but I haven't seen
any with dv recording...

Maybe it's too much to ask! What do you think?

Don't need video input because I think I'll get a canopus 300 that
seems to be  the best personal choice to scan all my old and
different kind of tapes! (I even have early canon video photos
floppies!)
But if they are there, it's ok. (they will probably be there...)

Thanks for your knowledge,

mic