[MacDV] QT software?

Wilhelm Wanders kaskudoo at gmx.de
Sun Sep 24 05:20:35 PDT 2006

Lanny,

as one before me said, try it with VLC ... it plays almost anything
out there.

You are missing a codec that can decode the picture or audio that the
file you downloaded needs. Go ahead and download 3ivx (3ivx.com i
believe) and give it a try. It is a Divx/Xvid equivalent and runs
very fast and smooth. It is free of course too :) It is not an
application, but a codec and will be installed, so that other apps
(like quicktime) can use it. Later, if you don't like it or it is not
working, you can just trash it as easily if you want to  - i found
out though, that this is one piece of software i do not want to miss!

Hope it works,

William