[MacDV] Re: Authorizing iTunes purchase for my computer

sb videovideo at mac.com
Fri Aug 10 13:56:15 PDT 2007

If you do them sequentially laid out on one timeline, they will
export as one big song.
You could cut them up in QT, but it's probably easier if you have a
bunch to do the CD burn.

As far as other formats, you can only export audio out of iMovie as
AIFF, WAVE, or AU.
So, you would have to take the AIFF, import into iTunes, then convert
to MP3.

I think there are some Doug's AppleScripts that can semi automate the
process. (Rip it where you want it, Multi Rip)

  regards,

  sb