[MacDV] Mini Camcorder

Lanny Cotler lcotler at willitsonline.com
Sun Feb 25 16:33:34 PST 2007

Forgive me if I sound a little too goodtwoshoes or Oh-so-PC, but this
company seems to be selling disposable pointandshoot digital cameras
and camcorders. In this anything to take seriously other than to
seriously blast them for unsustainable practices that fly in the face
of the disasters we're facing now and in the future?

Calm my bleeding heart if I'm over-reacting,

Lanny