[MacDV] QUES: Sony Hi* into Panasonic GS500MiniDV trouble

Tiik at aol.com Tiik at aol.com
Tue Feb 27 17:25:31 PST 2007

Brett,

I am soooo excited that you responded.

Now I know it IS possible, as I was led to believe it was.
I   found a section in the   manual on connecting OUT to VCR's and TV's...
and I found camcorder to camcorder for digital devices.
Nothing about going INTO to the camcorder from an analog device.

I've followed the manual instructions Page 54...set Advanced>rec stdby>yes
no dubbing occurred...then I see that instruction has (recorder)   next to
it????

I don't get it.

Are you willing to talk me through this?
I will pay for the call.
Well, I get free LD with my sprint cell, anyway. :-)
I thought that would be easier than detailed emails.

I will look for your response.

Tiik
202.232.4825