[MacDV] Emergency Query on MetaData??!!

Lanny Cotler lcotler at willitsonline.com
Wed Jan 17 22:28:31 PST 2007

I do not use iMovie, so I can't help you.

Time Stamp sync'ing is just an idea I had that would allow two wild
cameras shooting around a location to get close (not frame accurate
by any means) to place related scenes (i.e., that were shot at the
same moment in time) to be looked at together in post. Of course, if
the cameras clock-time weren't sync'd up prior to shooting, you'd
have to use an off-set to relate the shots.

Your question should more properly be handled in a thread of its own.

good luck,

Lanny