[MacDV] Re: Simple zoom in for FCE

Mike Rehbein rotorwash at mac.com
Sun Jul 22 13:37:05 PDT 2007

  But the output from P to M is a .DV file.
I'm not an FCP user but can't the .DV file be imported and FCP or FCE
do with the .DV file what it does to become happy with it?
Just curious, as I said, I don't use the products.

And I just tested, in iMovie the Ken Burns effect can be used to
center zoom. That could be exported as a .DV file as well.
The KB effect can only be applied to .jpeg or .tiff files which are
being imported into iMovie though.

Mike