[MacDV] Re: Importing sound from audio cassettes

sb videovideo at mac.com
Tue Aug 19 11:49:04 PDT 2008

Yes, Jim you are correct! Thanks!

I thought only the G5 tower had a way to get analog audio in and the
audio input on the MBP was digital only.

Now he only needs the cable to go from stereo RCA to mini phone.

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1596

I find using Audio Recorder 3.2 much easier for people who don't
already know GarageBand.

  regards,

  sb