HOMM4 questions

jpo anam at io.com
Mon Sep 1 22:04:16 PDT 2003

Hi there ...

  I can't seem to download the Heroes of Might and Magic IV update
(from 2.2 to 2.3)  from the 3do site; my connection is refused.
Maybe this has something to do with 3do being in Chapter 11, I don't
know ... but I'd really like to get that update.  Does anyone have it
that they can send to me?  Apparently it consists of the HOMM4
application, the Campaign editor, and a new ReadMe.

Also, maybe one of you can answer this question:  How can I have
heroes LEARN spells?  I've got a level 4 mage who knows Order magic,
but he refuses to learn any new Order magic spells (well, I don't
know how to make him learn).

As far as I know, I've done everything I have to in order to get him to learn.

thanks!

John

--
-- --
"Poetry is the art of uniting pleasure with truth."

     --  please look at my poetry site, if you're so inclined:
         http://www.poets2000.com/anam/