Knights & Merchants

David Lowe doctorjlowe at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 6 04:59:50 PDT 2003

Howdy!

	I just took advantage of MacPlay's 5$ sale, picking up Incoming as
well as Knights & Merchants.  This last is giving me 2 problems: 1)
Even though it says "Built for OS X", it won't run from the 'guest'
account on my machine.  It's installed in /Applications/Games, not my
user folder.  2) I can't get past the 3rd scenario.  This is where your
companies of soldiers are trying to march down the road, getting
surrounded on all sides by yellow fighters.  I can't use the cheat to
skip to the next level, because that is input into the town storehouse
interface.

Using a creaky old Amiga 4000T & a shiny new iMac

In Lexington, Kentucky, it's illegal to carry an ice cream cone in your
pocket.