Total Annihilation query

Small Moose Ltd small_moose_ltd at mac.com
Mon Mar 22 05:58:58 PST 2004

Hi, I've got a problem with this game. First, here are my specs:

- Total Annihilation v.3.12b6
- iMac G3 450MHz
- 384Mb ram
- MacOS9.1

I cannot assign teams! Its so infuriating. The instructions say that to
assign teams I select a bunch of troops and press Command+1 to create team
1, Command+2 to create team 2 etc.

Then when you want to choose team 1, you press Alt+1

Now I can select Team 1 easily, but for some reason the game will not
recognise any further teams! I'm a fairly regular RTS player, I play
Starcraft, Warcraft and Age of Empires so I know what I'm doing, but its
like there's some silly bug in this game that's not recognising and allowing
me to select teams.

Does anyone else have this problem?