[MG] Shdowbane

Nevin Steindam thenevin at ameritech.net
Thu Sep 22 04:19:14 PDT 2005

I've heard of Shadowbane, and was even excited about the game before it
came out.  But I kind of drifted away from computer games around the
time the game was actually released, so I can't tell you how well it
lived up to its promise, or if it still has a good community (which is
very important for a MMORPG).

But I do know what it is, if that's any help...

Nevin