[MPA] MOTU 828 Version 1.0 for OS X driver posted

John Neumann jneumann at ece.cmu.edu
Thu Dec 19 07:06:56 PST 2002

Hi Chris,

	I have a setup very similar to yours. So far, I haven't been
able to record anything with the 828 in OS X. Every application I
have (including Sound Studio) crashed when I try to select the 828 as
the input source. Also, Sound Studio doesn't list the 828 as an
output device. On the other hand, I can play out OK- I've used
Doggiebox and iTunes just fine.

I hope there's a fix for Sound Studio, because it's my most-used
program at the moment (I'm archiving a lot of tapes and vinyl).

-John

--

John Neumann, Ph.D.
Project Engineer, Micro-electro-mechanical Systems (MEMS)

(412) 268-4404
FAX: (412) 268-4595
jneumann at ece.cmu.edu
http://www.ece.cmu.edu/~jneumann