[MPA] best mac midi patch editor?481

db deebee at aon.at
Mon Apr 14 06:00:11 PDT 2003

hi christian...

> i need to buy a software midi patch editor for my studio at uni.
> i really need suggestions on this ....

well, this might be a bit too lo-tech for your needs...

Sound Studio 2.1
<http://www.felttip.com/products/soundstudio/>

but it does have a nice feature set and a bargain price... it's fully functional
for 14 days as well in demo mode. It will import through QuickTime so basic
editing of midi shouldn't be a prob (but I haven't gone that route myself, so I
could be blowing smoke) ...still, the price of trying it is right and at last
glance it was only about 50 bucks US. Rare is the day I don't use it but I'm
just a happy consumer, not a salesman...

Richard Bright
Herzogenburg, Austria

ps. just heard a good one from the land of Oz:
"why is the Australian man is like a wombat?:  he eats
roots shoots and leaves." (for the uninformed, "root"
has a completely different meaning in the lingo
downunder)