[MPA] BT

Scott Jacob Loehr scott at folkloehr.com
Tue Aug 19 07:04:04 PDT 2003

...we used to call them "Bachman-Turner Overweight"...

BT:  Barbra Threithand?  Bachman Turner?  Bengal Tiger?  The (Jeff)
Beckstra Terrestrial?

BT (aka Brian Transeau) is a remixer/looper kind of guy.  The only
thing I've ever heard by him is the demo he did for the G5 at the
WWDC.  He did some of the music for the "Fast & Furious" soundtrack.
His fans tout the mention of his classical training, which I suppose
puts him in a higher place in his fan's eyes.  Kindof like saying
that "Gene Simmons is fluent in seven languages".  Or my favorite:
"Yanni has never had a lesson in his life."  My response:  "And it
shows."

Scott Jacob Loehr