[MPA] Simple OS10 extractor?

mrk mrk at swbell.net
Fri Dec 26 11:38:35 PST 2003

That solves one of the problems, a major on one at that, but what about the
ADAT interface card.  I spoke to Sonorus and they said forget the MAC G5
with the studio I/O it is not going to happen.  I used RME Hammerfalls in my
G4 with my O2R, but the 2.0 ghz dual MAC G5 has PCI X, slots and the latest
version of RME Hammerfall 9652s are still ASIO driven and I understand that
ASIO is not supported on the MAC G5?  Any suggestions on how to get the
Yamaha O1V96 thta I am looking at and the MAC G5 with Logic 6 to talk to
each other???
Mike Knox
mrk at swbell.net