Two Birds with one Stone

darrell takecare at telus.net
Mon Nov 10 22:10:49 PST 2003

Hey although I've been "lurking" this is my first posting.
I am a musician that does multi-media, singing, playing and hard disk
recording.
Does anyone know if I could find the right audio equipment that could
function
both as a small to medium PA system as well as a computer monitoring set-up.
I was thinking that some reasonably high wattage "powered" studio
monitors might
be able to serve my live sound needs in a rehearsal setting. I know that
studio monitors
are designed for short throw distances. Any wisdom would be a help, thanks.

Darrell Padlesky
TakeCare Production Services
Edmonton AB
Canada