[MPA] Analog to digital question:

Ted Alger silentwind262 at mac.com
Tue Oct 21 16:24:22 PDT 2003

I think you have to have an iMic or Powerwave to use Final Vinyl

when I don't have the iMic plugged in it says "no griffin audio!"

Ted

'Remember the final scene in "Return of the Jedi," when Luke gazes
  into a fire to see Obi-Wan, Yoda and Vader, smiling in the flames? I
  found myself hoping it was Jedi Hell, for the amount of pain those
three
  unleashed on their galaxy, and for all the damned lies they told.'

                - David Brin