[MPA] iMac MIDI set-up

Carlson mariner at mts.net
Wed Sep 3 09:37:30 PDT 2003

Perhaps I'm asking the obvious but have you checked out Digital Performer?
Probably the most "Mac-ish" sequencer out there, although Metro, if IIRC had
an excellent user interface but not quite as sophisticated as DP. As I
understand it DP4 is for OSX, so you might want to try out version 3.
(you're using OS9, right?)I use it on my old 6100 and if they had it for the
PC that's what I would be using on my new PC, instead of Cubase, which might
be another option for you. And of course, Apple bought Logic which is also
awesome but not for the feint of heart.

Andy