Best websites (was Re: [MPA] Been quiet to me...)

Peter Kirn peterkirn at mac.com
Mon Apr 26 07:05:04 PDT 2004

At http://www.macmusic.org, we have news daily (bookmark
http://www.macmusic.org/news/?lang=EN) -- I'm English Editor-in-Chief --
plus a software section for the latest version of music software which I use
daily as it's more comprehensive than VersionTracker for music plugs, etc.,
and an extensive forum plus classifieds and more. We also reward those
active on our forums and in posting news by removing advertising. We're the
largest and oldest Mac music site on the Web.

Are people out there using our site? What do you think of it? I volunteer
for news because I've appreciated the international connection with our
French-speaking staff. I'm ALWAYS open to feedback, constructive criticism,
and ideas, and hope that folks will take a moment to submit news, post a
comment, or chat in a forum, as well; we love to hear from you. Let me know
what you think,

Peter Kirn
http://www.macmusic.org