[MPA] system crash

Tom Dempsey finearts at otenet.gr
Tue Feb 17 00:23:04 PST 2004

Thanks for the sage advice.
Since the machine is still under warranty I'm going to send it in to
Apple authorized service in Athens. They probably have pretty good
diagnostic tools.

We had one day before this started when the power went out about 10
times while I was working. Since I have no UPS the system might have
been compromised.

I'm getting a UPS.

Tom