[MPA] Recording with laptop

Barry Lyden blyden at mac.com
Thu Feb 19 04:07:03 PST 2004

I just recently bought a Lexicon Omega USB interface (8 inputs, 4
recording channels) for use with my Titanium g4 and my PC. For that
price range, it had some pretty good software (full versions of Pro
Tracks and Bias Deck).  But for 8 or more inputs, if you can afford it,
I would definitely second the recommendation of the MOTU mkII.

If you check out the recording/computer hardware section at
www.musiciansfriend.com you can get a pretty good idea of what's on the
market these days.

Barry