[MPA] Audio/MIDI apps

Carlson mariner at mts.net
Tue Jul 6 10:43:32 PDT 2004

I think I'm going to get the MOTU 828 MkII. Any opinions on that? I like the
idea of cross platform compatibility. If I had a high-end Mac (doing my
stuff on a PC a the moment due to budget constraints) I would be using
Digital Performer, without question. I've tried of most the other stuff on
PC, and nothing comes close to the elegance of DP. I especially like the
"clippings" feature.