[MPA] USB v FireWire

Colin McDonald cmmcdonald at mac.com
Wed May 5 23:07:50 PDT 2004

Aha! So the chances are she's actually been using PCI in studios (but
wouldn't necessarily be involved in the installation of studio
computers/racks etc) and USB on the road. That makes sense to me.

I found M-Audio USB MIDI stuff less reliable than the old printer/modem
port stuff so I suppose that's why I'm suspicious of USB audio.
That and never getting the Griffen iMic to work reliably! Thanks for
the info.

Colin McDonald