[MPA] Sound Level of tracks

Ed Special edspecial at digitalrealm.net
Mon Feb 12 03:29:40 PST 2007

You might try something that will normalize or set gain at a certain
level for all tracks by way of batch processing.
I use DSP-Quattro for such an undertaking.
http://www.i3net.it/Products/dspQuattro/Asp/Index_EN.asp
I don't have enough time to check all the apps below for batch
processing, but perhaps you do and might find a free app to do this.
http://www.pure-mac.com/audio.html
Write back if this helps or not.

BTW: yours is the first post I've seen here in many months . . .

Ed