[MPA] active speakers

lilyplant lilyplant at poetworld.net
Wed Feb 14 10:41:34 PST 2007

part 2
in the other situation small groups of (let's say) four people would
be off to themselves listening to sound clips which they can mix and
match with short videos. I imagine a space built out of wood which I
can fold up (3 walls and one curtain). one wall would be painted with
material which simulates a da lite screen. (1) one option:  have the
students invest in a low end but decent headphones and use their own
ipods/cd players. it would give them more control. (2) another
option: connect them to a receiver for better sound.
     • I have a portable sound system which does the job I want for
one person
     a portable cd player (good sound) and an ipod
     a headphone amp
     koss porta pro phones
     sennheiser hd 590 phones

thank you. look forward to your responses
sandy