[MacUSB] Beige G3 and USB?

Etta Davis daddeed at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 2 20:31:36 PST 2003

Thanks for your email... Looks like you may have a home-based
business, is that right?

DID YOU KNOW...
Congress has told the IRS to give Huge Refunds and Deductions
to taxpayers who have a home-based business, OR anyone who
operated one at any time in the past three years?

It's true!  If you had a home-business in any of the past 3
years, following these simple step-by-step instructions, you
can easily file an Amended Tax Return (Form 1040X), and get
a Refund Check for THOUSANDS of DOLLARS...PLUS interest!

CUT YOUR TAXES up to 50%! You can get free details at:
http://www.kickstartcart.com/app/aftrack.asp?afid=59636

Good luck with your business,
DeeDee  Davis-Slater
mailto:daddeed at earthlink.net