And THANKS

John G justaguy3333 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 23 10:01:43 PST 2002

I forgot to specifically say, that without your help on this list, I
probably would not have figured out the data I needed to discover it
was an Apple bug and report it to Apple. Furthermore, I referred the
engineers to this discussion list as substantiation that other people
experience the bug as well.  So thank you, this was definitely a
group effort!

One of the most important tips was the suggestion to try Sound
Studio, thank you!