[MV] Correcting Text - Voice command

Domains4Days.com Lists at domains4days.com
Tue Nov 26 07:41:46 PST 2002

Thanks for the good insight.

Along the same lines, I was wondering if ViaVoice learns the same way
whether you:

1- Speak the  verbal command - " correct [THISWORD]" and then say "pick [x]"

Or

2- simply highlight the  correctable words ( with the correction window
open) -  and then say "pick [x]"
2a-  instead of saying the  command "pick [x]" - you simply  double click
the favorite choice

After accomplishing all this learning - I'm also wondering if the entire
issue becomes moot if, ( as in my case and a few others...),  ViaVoice voice
center eventually says that it has enough information to update your voice
model - and then crashes as we had discussed in previous threads?

--
RevDave
Lists at domains4days.com

Check out some great Domain Names at: