[MV] Re: Ilisten and ViaVoice

John Richardson richards at spawar.navy.mil
Tue Aug 26 09:40:58 PDT 2003

Hello,

My idea is to dictate programming phrases into an xTalk type language
[SuperTalk, Hypertalk, old Lingo for Director 6]. That means sort of
a pigeon english. However, there may be a way to fool the xTalk
interpreter into parsing non printing characters and so the variables
could be more like Johns+cool+variable where the + is a substitute
for some non printing character in this post.

Example
put it into Johns cool variable   [blanks are really some weird non
printing character]
[ SuperTalk currently requires Johns_cool_variable or JohnsCoolVariable ]

John F. Richardson