[MV] Re: Sluggish Computer With ViaVoice 3.x

Domains4Days Lists at domains4days.com
Wed Dec 10 16:39:07 PST 2003

On 12/2/03 6:02 PM, "Domains4Days" <Lists at domains4days.com> wrote:

>> Sometime back, I recall being to go into a special window - I think it was "
>> analyze my documents" -  and process previously stored user corrections
>> (from using correction mode) on this page.  After processing - believe the
>> program would work much faster and free things up.
>>
>> Q: *  I no longer see that choice anymore - does anybody know where it is?
>>
>> Q:  Does anybody have any  ideas how to speed things up again? (  without
>> creating a new voice model ...)

 Problem solved!

Thanks to Frank on a recent thread -  where he suggested to trash the temp
folder. not only did I do that - but I looked at my home folder - and lo and
behold - I found 2 ViaVoice folders inside it. I¹m not quite sure how that
happened ... possibly my fault or ViaVoice some how did this when I restored
my voice model.  Anyway I dumped the extra folder and also the temp folder
in the real ViaVoice folder - and now everything is working great! Yippee!

--
RevDave
Lists at domains4days.com
[db-lists]