iDictate

Chuck Rogers theChuck at mac.com
Fri Feb 7 13:35:44 PST 2003

Pete:

iDictate was a program I was very much in favor of releasing. And, in
fact, MacSpeech even announced it was developing it over a year ago.
The decision not to continue development on it was a contributing
factor to why MacSpeech and I parted ways. It would not have been free,
however - it was intended to be dictation only for people who did not
use Commands.

Best Regards,

Chuck Rogers