[MV] Re: "processing failed"

T. Patrick Henebry tphenebry at comcast.net
Mon Jul 21 11:33:32 PDT 2003

On 7/21/03 10:48 AM, "Camner" <camner at iname.com> wrote:

> Thank you.  You are so helpful to the members of this list.
>
> I am going to be creating a new voice profile at some point (new mic), but
> wasn't intending to create a new user, since I would want to keep the
> macros/special words I have created.

An addendum: it may be possible to reactivate that feature within a new
voice profile (i.e. ViaVoice may ask about processing recorded speech in the
new profile even if you have turned it off in the old one) and not just a
new user. I'm not sure yet. But so long as you have not checked don't ask me
this question again the ability to process recorded speech is still active
in your current profile. I'm not sure yet.
--
T. Patrick Henebry
tphenebry at comcast.net