[MV] VV - US v UK version

Norm Birtwistle nfb at iaw.com
Mon Jun 2 08:16:07 PDT 2003

By now you will have seen the news release on the latest version of
iListen. I've been privileged to be part of the beta testing team and
this is a major step forward in speech recognition technology. The UK
version will be released soon and I would highly recommend that you
consider it before making your purchase. Aside from working diectly with
most applications, iListen also has much improved correction modes and
customizable features. I can't believe the strides that have been made
with this update.
www.macspeech.com

Good luck with your choice.

Norm

P.S. I have no affiliation with the company aside from being a beta
tester. I am a disabled professional engineer.