[MV] Re: Fwd: Voice Activation

Damien Fox ahdfox at mac.com
Sat Aug 13 09:30:46 PDT 2005

that's sad...  Dragon is far and away the best, on any platform.
good enough i've bought a PC JUST for VR. i love my mac, but ilisten
just isn't there yet for me.  try dragon, see what i mean.  i'll
booting WinXP on my mac soon (10mths?), tho', so it'll be a little
less painful.

Still, I hate Windows with the passion, and I'm only using it for
voice recognition, and don't want to hook it up to the Internet for
fear of of viruses and so on.

The solution, then, is to make iListen as good as we possibly can,
and find ways to get more people involved making it better.

Any suggestions?

-damien fox