[MV] Macworld announcements

Chuck Rogers chuck.rogers at macspeech.com
Tue Jan 11 17:57:51 PST 2005

All:

Just thought I would send out a quick note to let you know of our
Macworld announcements.

First, check out our new home page at <http://www.macspeech.com>. While
you are there, click on the Support link towards the top of the page to
see our new eSupport system.

Next, we have two announcements that will be going out to the press
late tonight. We are announcing a new ScriptPak for Microsoft Word
2004. Also, speech recognition expert Dan Newman will be in our booth
(#1143) at Macworld on Thursday from 1 to 3 to discuss his new iListen
training videos.

If you are attending Macworld, make sure you stop by and see us.

Best Regards,

Chuck Rogers, Chief Evangelist
MacSpeech, Inc.