[MV] iListen headset/microphone?

Chuck Rogers thechuck at mac.com
Thu Sep 15 07:47:01 PDT 2005

Rana (and everyone else):

We would not include a microphone with iListen that is not sufficient
for successful voice recognition.

That having been said, it is a little like buying a car - you
purchase what your budget can afford. The headset included with the
$149 iListen package is sort of like buying a Chevy: it will get you
where you are going, and provide you with years of good service. We
also have more expensive headsets on our web site. Think of those
like Cadillacs - more comfortable and perhaps a bit better in other
ways as well.

Best Regards,

Chuck Rogers, Chief Evangelist
MacSpeech, Inc.