[MV] An iListen correction question

Brian Braunschweiger brianbraun at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 25 07:07:27 PDT 2006

At 12:52 PM -0500 4/24/06, Chuck Rogers wrote:
>In the correction window, select the word or phrase that was
>mis-recognized and then press the play button above the Choice List
>to hear what you originally said. For best results, you should
>select at least 3 words.

The good thing about iListen is that you can get up and running with
it with minimal instruction. The bad thing about iListen is that you
can get up and running with it with minimal instruction!  I didn't
even know there was such a feature. I have been focusing on using it
and training it and getting basic commands working in Eudora. At some
point I will go back through the manual, etc. and see what I am
missing.

Thanks for your prompt response and helpful advice, Chuck.

>iListen makes no adjustments to your profile for mis-recognized
>words or phrases that you don't correct, so you can skip making
>corrections on a word without fear of damaging your profile (of
>course, that particular mis-recognition will probably not improve,
>either).

I knew that, which was why I would rather make no correction than an
incorrect correction, if there is such a thing.

Brian

--

Brian Braunschweiger

                                          - Douglas Adams