[MV] How you use VR software

Tony Johansen tjoh7019 at bigpond.net.au
Thu Feb 23 09:22:38 PST 2006

On 24/2/2006 2:36 AM, "Cliff Rediger" <redicliff at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Now that I'm in the weave
> and becoming familiar with some of the voice recog limitiations
> I can't help wondering
> how others use this software.
>
> Like Tony. I looked at your art site.
> Very interesting I've bookmarked for further reference and link exploration
> How do you use speech recog.
>
> Hope this is not too OT.
> Cliff

Cliff,
Thanks for the acknowledgement. You may enjoy this one too:
http://www.gofigure.net.au  I was fortunate to be noted by New York Art
magazine as a tip and pick for 2006 recently :-)

I¹m afraid as a visual artist I have little use for voice recognition (so
far) and 99% of my computer usage is about making images. I must defer to
the advice and expertise of Chuck Rogers, but I am sure others much more
expert than I will offer their practical day to day experience.

Tony
http://www.tonyjohansen.com
A Life Of Art