[MV] Voice Recognition Issues

Ian Gilman ian at iangilman.com
Sun May 6 16:20:22 PDT 2007

I might be up for making such a thing, if I ever find the time.  If I
do, it would be great to have a place to post it.

For that matter, this group should have a general area for posting
tips, FAQs, resource links, etc.; a place to capture and organize all
the good ideas that come through, like a wiki.  Anyone up for it
setting something like that up?

-- Ian Gilman
-- digital renaissance man
-- www.iangilman.com