[MV] Dictate User Experiences

Ricky Buchanan ricky at notdoneliving.net
Thu Apr 10 21:50:36 PDT 2008

Paul Nasch was kind enough to write an article about his experiences
with Dictate that I published on ATMac.org last night. It's available
here:

http://atmac.org/2008/04/11/macspeech-dictate-is-highly-recommended/

I'd be thrilled to publish more user experiences - including negative
ones. The more information that's out there the better prospective
purchasers can evaluate whether this is for them.

I have received my crossgrade DVD now by the way, just haven't had
enough time to actually figure out how to use it!!

Warmest regards,
Ricky Buchanan * ricky at notdoneliving.net * http://notdoneliving.net/
The people of the machine not only reduce everything to mathematics,
but they also leave important sums out of the equations. -- DJN