[MV] VXI BlueParrott and Dictate?

Valerie Maples vlmaples at bellsouth.net
Sat Apr 19 16:14:51 PDT 2008

Hopefully someone from technical support will see this and respond,
but I have some vague memory of reading somewhere that Bluetooth
headsets have a different sampling rate or frequency that make them in
compatible at this time with speech recognition. Don't hold me to it,
though, everyone in my house is sick and my memory is not what it
should be.

On the other hand, if you already have one, try it and see how it
works. I just seem to have a recollection that Bluetooth was a no-go
at this point.

I sure do love MacSpeech Dictate!
  Valerie

Speech recognition in use ... I talk, it listens, sometimes we make
mistakes!  ;-)