[MV] Possible partial solution?

Arnie Rosner arnie at arnierosner.com
Sun Aug 31 14:49:32 PDT 2008

> ³Assuming the MacSpeak team really is on the level (as some of you seem to
> indicate)²

Gavin,  Libelous?  You doth protest too much... It seems questioning the
lack of results on the part of the team evokes a reaction that appears to be
overly sensitive.  Why is that?  Strike a nerve?

What can you provide to the contrary that would indicate otherwise? A policy
of non-communication with those that have invested in MacSpeech?  A non
responsive policy to direct questions from a user that paid for the product?
Does this represent perhaps a level of arrogance?  Are these types on non
reactions supposed to engender confidence?  Are we supposed to just sit by
and simply ³Trust² the MacSpeak Team?  Where have we all heard that before?

In my opinion Mac users not only require more decent treatment (attention
and respect) from those that support the platform, they are entitled to it!
In my particular case I demand it!

If your company thinks it is appropriate to take the typical BS path (an
example established by Microsoft) and chooses not deal with customer service
issues in a reasonable and responsible manner then you might as well simply
take your product off the market and and seek other means to justify your
existence.

With all due respect everyone is free to draw their own conclusions.  My
opinion is based what the MacSpeak team has permitted me to experience.
Unless you have something a lot more concrete than  just ³trust me² I
suggest you reconsider your position on this matter.

You suggest becoming a shareholder...Do you really believe what you are
suggesting is valid?  Just based on the opinions I have expressed so far,
that caused you to add the following admonishment , ³You're getting awfully
close to a potential libel here...² Frankly, Gavin, I don¹t believe MacSpeak
could take me as a shareholder.

Arnie
--
Message  protected by MailGuard: e-mail anti-virus, anti-spam and content filtering.
http://www.mailguard.com.au/mg