[MV] Trying to buy MacSpeech Dictate but no seems to be at home??

Chuck Rogers chuck.rogers at macspeech.com
Fri Feb 1 07:09:58 PST 2008

Mark (and everyone else):

Please be patient. MacSpeech is a very small company and even though
we anticipated great demand for MacSpeech Dictate, we could not have
anticipated such a robust response to our announcement. It is taking
several days - and in some cases weeks - to respond to some people.

All requests, whether to support or sales, go into our support system
and generate a support ticket. Our support people prioritize tickets
starting with those people who are having problems with iListen, as
that is our current product. Questions about MacSpeech Dictate are
handled in the order they are received after all iListen questions
have been answered.

Anyone who did not get the opportunity to take advantage of the cross
grade discount offer will be given the opportunity to do so.

Best Regards,

Chuck Rogers, Chief Evangelist
MacSpeech, Inc.