[MV] Trying to buy MacSpeech Dictate but no seems to be at home??

Chuck Rogers thechuck at mac.com
Fri Feb 1 18:20:00 PST 2008

Erica (and everyone else):

Don't feel bad about not being a Founder. When we made the offer, we
were very specific that we may never produce a product (in which case
all everyone would have received was a lovely T-shirt). MacSpeech has
had a long history of "barely making it," and were it not for the
kindness of others and the perseverance of its employees and customers
through some very dark times, it would have gone away just like so
many other software companies have in the last 10 years.

It is easy to say "shoulda, woulda, coulda" with the benefit of
hindsight. Placing a bet up front requires faith and a willingness to
take a risk. For instance - I really wish I would have bought Apple
stock when it was at $11 per share.

While Founders may get a slight advantage, I'd like to think that -
current problems notwithstanding - we provide exemplary treatment for
all our customers. We certainly try to do our best.

Best Regards,

Chuck Rogers, Chief Evangelist
MacSpeech, Inc.