[MV] Dictate shipping

Damien Fox ahdfox at mac.com
Wed Feb 20 17:56:55 PST 2008

that's news to me:  I bought a "cross-grade" (after putting in about
$500 into various iListen versions over the years to support MacSpeech
and try them out - I use Dragon) and saw nothing about not  getting a
mic.  That's another example of the communications that macspeech
really needs to clean up.  good guys, great stuff, but it feels a bit
like a hype & bait & switch.  not fully, mind you, but it has that
same taste to it, even though it's only likely an accident in the
awesome blizzard of attention since macworld.

-damien