[MV] MacSpeech Dictate

jon.5j5 jon.5j5 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 10:57:18 PST 2008

Hey Chuck,
   Congratulations on the new product and thank you for serving the
Macintosh market so faithfully.

-jon
   Portland Oregon

p.s.  My only comment is that sometimes marketing and branding gets in the
way.  It would be nice to see something like you mentioned that I've quoted
below up front in the marketing material.  It's mentioned on the iListen
product page of course, but it would be nice to hear it up front on the very
front page and on the MacSpeech Dictate pages rather than having to >root
around the site< to figure out what exactly next generation really means or
that it's really your new road map.

   I guess that's partially just my own sarcasm at how advertisers use the
words: new, improved, or next generation and my own desire to have things
more clear.  (just a small complaint and mostly a comment, that's all)
 (also I'm reminded of the quote ~sorry for the length of this, I would be
more clear if I had more time (to write it)!  I've heard it attributed to
Abe Lincoln, but I think it goes back to one of the great Roman orators.)

p.p.s. Thanks Again & Congratulations!