[MV] MacSpeech Dictate Crossgrade Issues

Chuck Rogers chuck.rogers at macspeech.com
Thu Jan 24 09:54:15 PST 2008

All:

We are still having some problems tracking down the exact nature of
the problem on our web site regarding crossgrade orders. In order to
speed up the process of tracking this down, we have established a new
department in our Support system for collecting information regarding
these problems.

If you are having problems ordering your crossgrade, please do the
following:

1). Point your browser to <http://www.macspeech.com/support>

2). Click on "Submit Ticket."

3). Click on "MacSpeech Dictate"

4). Click on "Dictate cross grade issues"

5). Click the "Next" button.

6). Enter your email address and a subject in the appropriate fields.

7). In the large text field, please enter the following information:

	- Enter your name.
	- Enter your iListen Activation Code
	- describe the sequence of events that led up to the problem
	- if possible, please attach a screenshot.

This will help our web team determine why some people have no problem
getting an order through while others do have problems.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Chuck Rogers, Chief Evangelist
MacSpeech, Inc.