[MV] Last few characters reversed

Paul Salitsky pbsalitsky at ucdavis.edu
Wed Jul 7 17:41:50 PDT 2010

Greetings, I had the same issue and asked the MacSpeech folks at their Macworld booth for guidance. They said the same thing. You  must turn off any text expansion programs or automatic spell correction (I use TextExpander) AND THEN restart MacSpeech Dictate.  Since then I've learned to  turn off TextExpander prior to starting a MacSpeech session and my issue has not returned.
paul