[PB] adding ram

Jim Freeman jpfreeman at mac.com
Sun Sep 26 13:10:13 PDT 2004

I guess that's what I'll have to do. My screwdriver is a phillips and
is marked 00 on the side. It works great for the little screws in my
Pismo. I remember having trouble with screws in the first dual USB
iBooks, but I think my same screwdriver worked for them as well. People
on one discussion list at the time said it was some Taiwanese standard
of screws. I guess there are different kinds of 00.

The performance of my new PB doesn't impress me, so I'm hoping the
extra 512 of ram will help.

Jim